Task-based Comprehension：課題理解 (かだいりかい)
‘Task-based Comprehension’ is where you listen to a conversation and answer regarding their future actions.
Usually, two people are having a conversation.
The question is normally “what will the man/woman do after this?” The choices will be shown as letters or illustrations.
The format is : Question Sentence → Conversation → Another Question Sentence
1. Listen to the audio and answer.(PDF page1)
2. Read the script with the audio, answer the question again. (PDF page2)
3. Check your answer.(PDF page3)
4. Listen to the audio without looking at the PDF.
5. Ask the teacher if you have questions.